© 2020 Riddhi Enterprise. All Rights Reserved
Product is not available
• Repairing water leaks in structures with constant water pressure
• Preventive waterproofing of structures with constant water pressure
• Water control during tunnel drilling
• Screen injections
• Waterproofing underground structures in concrete or masonry (cellars, underground car parks)
• Waterproofing cracks in concrete or rock formations
• Waterproofing tunnel elements
• Gelacryl is injected with a 1/1 ratio twin piston pump.
• The exceptionally low viscosity allows Gelacryl Superflex to penetrate cracks of 0.1 mm width.
• Large post-swelling in contact with water: ± 150%
• Not corrosive or toxic
• Very good adhesion to concrete
• Good general chemical resistance to most acids, bases and micro-organisms (*)
• Non-toxic polyacrylate resin without acrylamides