© 2020 Riddhi Enterprise. All Rights Reserved
Kerapoxy is a two-component, very low emission of volatile organic compounds, epoxy-resin-based product with silica sand and special components, with excellent resistance to acids and excellent cleanability. The following features are obtained when used correctly:
• Excellent mechanical and chemical resistance, therefore excellent durability.
• A smooth final surface with low water absorption, therefore easy to clean; ensures hygiene.
• Easy workability and finishing.
• Becomes very hard and is highly resistant to heavy traffic.
• No shrinkage, therefore absence of cracks and fissures.
• Uniform colours that are resistant to ultra-violet rays and atmospheric agents.
• Excellent bonding.
Conbextra GP2 is supplied as a ready to use dry powder. The
addition of a controlled amount of clean water produces a free
flowing, non-shrink grout for gap thicknesses up to 100mm.
Conbextra GP2 is a blend of Portland cement, graded fillers
and chemical additives which impart controlled expansion in
the plastic state whilst minimising water demand. The low
water demand ensures high early strength. The graded fillers
are designed to assist uniform mixing and produce a consistent
SikaGrout®-214 IN S is a cement based 1-component, ready to mix, non-shrink, ready to use, pourable and flowable, expanding engineering grout in dry powder form. It is widely used for precision grouting in engineering objects subjected to static and dynamic loads.