© 2020 Riddhi Enterprise. All Rights Reserved
Inclusive of all taxes
You Save: 0. Discount: 0%
Product is not available
• Waterproofing of wet and water-bearing cracks and joints in concrete according to EN 1504-5, Principle D
• Developed for injecting and sealing water leaks in concrete structures that are subject to settlement and movement
• For injecting a protective layer around the TBM and for repairing the waterproofing tape
• For sealing water leaks through the joints of tunnel segments
• For screen injections behind tunnel segments
• For the injection of LDPE or HDPE membranes in tunnels
• Meets the requirements of EN 1504-5, Principle D.
• ADR free transport
• Next generation resin with increased waterproofing performance
• Improved cell structure of the cured material gives higher mechanical properties and longer life.
• Phthalate-free resin, REACH compliant
• Improved performance at temperatures below 5 ° C, no crystallization of HA Flex Cat AF
• HA Flex LV AF forms a hard, high strength seal in the crack or joint.
• Not flammable, solvent free
• User-friendly: 1-component material
• Adjustable reaction rates: the reaction times can be reduced by using a catalyst.
• The cured material is resistant to most organic solvents, mild acids, bases and micro-organisms (*).